Thanks to P.S. I Love Soap!
7 Facts About Myself
- I was such a bad cook when I first left home, I even messed up Kraft Mac and Cheese.
- My roommate and I had a violet that we could not kill, even though I have never been able to keep a violet alive since.
- I’m a whiz at keeping orchids alive- my trick is only watering with 3 ice cubes every Monday!
- As a kid, I first thought that I wanted to be a vet.
- I can knit but I cannot purl.
- I enjoy doing laundry, but I HATE ironing.
- I only like snow in December, but I’m much more likely to shovel in February or March.
Blogs I’m Nominating
- I love the red velvet cake madeleines by L’albero del Limone
- Can’t wait to try these chocolate cherry protein bars by Chameleon Kitchen
- With all the risotto I make, why wouldn’t I want to try Our Gfree Life‘s apple pie risotto?
- Cinnabon is my guilty pleasure airport food- maybe I’ll even eat it in Just A Mama’s Stories‘ coffee cake!
- The pictures from Jessi Hagood make me want to move south
- I nearly had a career similar to A Cougar in the Kitchen (the health IT one)
- Red velvet chocolate chip cookies? Yes please to So Good It’s Gawne
The rules for accepting a blog award are as follows:
– Display award image on your blog page.
– Link back to the person who nominated you.
– State 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award.
– Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.