Bloggers who win the award must complete the following steps:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
I was nominated by Cook Every Day! She’s got some great recipes- head over and check it out!
And more interesting facts about me:
- I’m really good at doing puzzles…and I often use them as artwork in my apartment. (For some reason, a puzzle is cheaper to buy than a print,)
- I normally keep my clock in my living room 12 minutes ahead. We were always late to things as kids and you can’t be late in medicine!
- Before deciding on anesthesiology, I originally thought about become an infectious disease pediatrician.
- I own over 40 wineglasses…remember, I live by myself.
- When I move at the end of May, the most important determining factor in selecting a new apartment will be a kitchen.
- I once took over an ex-boyfriend’s porch and had an entire vegetable garden.
- I have an adorable niece whose birthday is just two days before mine…and her favorite phrase since 10 months is “and then?” which she says whenever you stop talking to her. It’s like Dude, Where’s My Car?, but much cuter.
And 7 bloggers for you to follow!
- Around the World in 30 Days– my friend and her husband are currently exploring Southeast Asia- I’m so jealous!
- Ingles– he’ll soon be leaving for the Peace Corps in Georgia…can you tell I wish I was traveling?
- The Hungry Irishman– seriously, let me go to Ireland now!
- My Baking Empire- Creamsicle cocktails, anyone?
- Fitscally Responsible– I love the combo of food and finance- especially since I’m a poor med student
- Sugar Dish Me– probably my favorite fellow blogger- her dishes make me salivate
- Home is Where the Boat Is– with my nautical obsession, how could I NOT love this?