So I’ve been nominated for Versatile Blogger again! This time it’s thanks to:
Here again are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 7 more bloggers that you enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated!
Seven more fun facts!
- I once tried counting how many pairs of shoes I had. I gave up at 50.
- I’m legally blind without my contacts or glasses. You should see me try to get around in an unknown place without them.
- I had braces- twice- for a total of 6 years. And then my teeth shifted so fast that my retainers didn’t fit after I got them two weeks after my braces came off.
- I also have a slight addiction to party and cocktail dresses…people come over to “shop” in my closet.
- I’ve read every Sherlock Holmes story at least 10 times…and the new movies are the most accurate I’ve seen.
- My entire apartment has a beachhouse/nautical theme to pay homage to my Michigan Lake and Jersey Shore roots, even though I live 2 hours from any good sized body of water now.
- I have 13 place settings of FiestaWare with only one color repeat…I use different colors based on the season.
And now…some more bloggers for you to discover!
- It’s Always Sunny in Suburbia– anyone who posts imitation Cracker Barrel chicken & dumplings is a winner in my book
- The Teenage Taste– fried goat cheese…mouth watering
- Like a Fat Kid– baked potato soup (hey, I’m a European mutt bred to love potatoes!)
- Sumptuous Spoonfuls– I wish I could take pictures like her!
- La Bella Dolce Vita– would love to live in North Carolina
- Teacher by Day, Chef by Night– do I need to say ANYTHING more than red wine cupcakes?
- Out Daily Pop– popsicle love!!
7 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger, Take 2”
🙂 THANKS for liking my blog
You’re welcome! 🙂
Thanks for visiting my blog! I share your love for FiestaWare! Do you suppose there is some kind of Fiesta Collectors Anonymous? Because it really can get to be an addiction! Curse you, Homer Laughlin for retiring and introducing colors all the time. Of course I have to stay up-to-date! Cheers!
I have 13 place settings. I’m 25 years old and single.
I am constantly browsing online for posts that can benefit me. Thank you!