So I’ve been nominated for Versatile Blogger again! This time it’s thanks to:
Here again are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 7 more bloggers that you enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated!
Seven more fun facts!
- I once tried counting how many pairs of shoes I had. I gave up at 50.
- I’m legally blind without my contacts or glasses. You should see me try to get around in an unknown place without them.
- I had braces- twice- for a total of 6 years. And then my teeth shifted so fast that my retainers didn’t fit after I got them two weeks after my braces came off.
- I also have a slight addiction to party and cocktail dresses…people come over to “shop” in my closet.
- I’ve read every Sherlock Holmes story at least 10 times…and the new movies are the most accurate I’ve seen.
- My entire apartment has a beachhouse/nautical theme to pay homage to my Michigan Lake and Jersey Shore roots, even though I live 2 hours from any good sized body of water now.
- I have 13 place settings of FiestaWare with only one color repeat…I use different colors based on the season.
And now…some more bloggers for you to discover!
- It’s Always Sunny in Suburbia– anyone who posts imitation Cracker Barrel chicken & dumplings is a winner in my book
- The Teenage Taste– fried goat cheese…mouth watering
- Like a Fat Kid– baked potato soup (hey, I’m a European mutt bred to love potatoes!)
- Sumptuous Spoonfuls– I wish I could take pictures like her!
- La Bella Dolce Vita– would love to live in North Carolina
- Teacher by Day, Chef by Night– do I need to say ANYTHING more than red wine cupcakes?
- Out Daily Pop– popsicle love!!